Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Midweek Update: Bored outa my mind

I am bored...

Michelle took the kids on vacation with her family and left me home to supposedly run Franks business. So, my family is off having all sorts of fun and I'm stuck here bored to tears. You see, every time Frank leaves out of town the business gets slower than ever. They call me and tell me how much fun they are having and that the beach is great. Yet I am sitting on my couch in my house wondering why I am not there. It is so frustrating and hard to be excited for them when I can't enjoy it with them. It almost feels like I am getting taught yet another lesson from Frank. Because I always have to be taught a lesson from him in some way or another. But enough of my public venting.

So yes, I do miss my family and love them very much. And they are not allowed to EVER go on vacation without me again. But I cant say too much more on here because I don't know who reads my blog because hardly anyone posts replies. I need to be better posting all of your blogs too. Especially since I will be in New Mexico all the time soon. Man that's gonna be hard to be away from my family but at least I will be around my brothers.

Well, enough of my venting, I need to go clean my house and then help my Dad take stuff to the dump. C-YA

4 comments:

music lady said...

Bryan,
I know this no consolation but, my Opa Haase your greatOPa was a railroad engineer and he was always gone driving the locomotion on the railroad. He was usually home for church on Sunday and on weekends.

Leslie said...

I bet you will be working your bootie off and so tired that you wont be bored and homesick...and I am sure your eldest brother will keep you busy when you arnt working. I am sure it won't be fun but you got to do what you got to do to make things work.

Jeremy said...

Yeah... I have heard about the pre-arranged work setup so that now people are calling other people directly so you aren't in control as much as you thought you would be... going on 4 weeks without a dime from deliveries has left me so insanely poor that I am ready to just start panhandling... Oh and not to mention that today I got a glimpse of what it actually is going to COST for my family to all be insured... around $300/month!!!... I thought maybe $100 at most but now I don't know if this job is worth it...

Jeremy said...

PS. We found out today that our home teacher lost his job after 15 years with his company and he is also the Elder's Quorum President... and they have a son with autism and have a lot of medical expenses for his care... Time to take drastic measures to prepare for "The Greater Depression" as Glenn Beck has called it... How many families can we squish into 1 house???